Saving For The Future Class
Many employees do not have a healthy level of savings, despite knowing the importance of having money set aside for emergencies, purchases, college, and retirement. In this one-hour financial wellness workshop, your employees will learn how to utilize Emotionally Charged Saving techniques that will motivate them to set and keep their savings goals.
Some of the topics covered include:
• Savings, Your Financial Shock Absorbers
• How Spending and Saving are Actually Two Sides of the Same Coin
• The Reasons to Save
• Why Willpower is Overrated
• Positive + Negative Emotion = Massive Motivation
• The Power of “Mindless Saving”
Participants will leave the class with valuable tools and techniques to start improving their financial health immediately. Contact Christine Luken, the Financial Lifeguard, to schedule your Saving for the Future Lunch & Learn workshop or webinar today!